Tuesday 4 October 2011

This One does Post - A Photo Story - The Daily challenges of being a Guard Dog - P3

 


One day in the Arcarna....

Prisipiteen: Lhemis! Look what Feaa found! :o
Kathiel: <.<


Fiorelii: Majesty? I haff found this child <.<

Kathiel: <.< I can see that... but um.... why are you bringing her to me O___O;

Molly: HAII XD


Fiorelii: Vell, Majesty she says zat she knows you...

Kathiel: O_________O

Molly: I do 8D My big sister says....


Molly: Oh! HAI Pris! 8D


Prisipiteen: Hello Molly 8D

Kathiel:
>.>...... Yes you said your sister said?


Neyanna: T^^T what DID her sister say Kathiel??? T^^T

Kathiel:
Ne-Neyanna! I um... its er........

Fiorelii: Zis girl says zat she knows His Majesty....

Molly:
She says 'She will return the nightgown, once its back from the laundry woman' 8D


Neyanna: What. T^^^^T *utterly unamused*

Kathiel:
Its not what it sounds like!! O__O

Fiorelii: Um.. Majesty....

Molly:
Are you my sister?

Prisipiteen: I dont think so :<


Neyanna: Then EXPLAIN to me... HOW this child... looks remarkably... like you T^^^T

Kathiel:
Its not what it looks like!! O__O

Fiorelii: Majesty... may I please enschuligen?

Molly: But if your daddy is my daddy...

Prisipiteen: :<


Fiorelii: I'm... going ova here......

Molly:
*looks up* :< are you my daddy?

Kathiel: I um..... Well........ O__O;;;

Neyanna: T^^T You're really not helping yourself Kathiel T^^T

Prisipiteen:
Mashe? are we going back to Taf now :< ?


Muffin: HAIII GIUSSSSS 8D what are we all talking about 8D?

Fiorelii:
O____O VAT ARE YOU-

Kathiel:
THE F-

Neyanna:
T^^T *clears throat LOUDLY.* We are trying to work out, who this child belongs to...

Prisipiteen:
But he's MY Lhemis! ; ^ ; Mashe!!??

Molly: Cant we share ; ^ ; ?


Muffin: Well that's easy!! *laughs* SHE'S MINE 8D

Kathiel: O__O; what..

Fiorelii: T^^T Vat?

Neyanna: .....Your........ child.....

Prisipiteen: Lhemis please don't hit Mr. Mufffin :<

Molly: Don't send me away Daddy :o


Neyanna: *off shot* I'm leaving you to it.... *mutters* Changeling's make more sense..... *takes the children away*

Muffin: But Fioo 8D don't you think she's pretty? 8D she has your EYE 8D

Fiorelii: Vat do you mean MY eyes? O_O

Muffin:
Well she's yours 8D

Kathiel:
Leave... NOW Witch. Or I WILL remove you T^^T


Fiorelii: Muffin.... you're avare that she cant be yours with me? right T^T?

Muffin: Silly FEE FEE! 8D of course she is!!!

Kathiel:
Get your hands OFF my dog T^^^T


Muffin:
There's plenty of me to go around Peryton 8D if you think you're up for it :3?

Kathiel: T^T I would ruin you.

Fiorelii:
I don't sink I vant to listen to this -__-; *leaves*


Muffin: >:3 Well... alone at LAST Pery 8D ♥ ♥

Kathiel:
<.< I'm going to ENJOY this......


Prisipiteen: Mashe :< I don't like it when daddy hurts Mr. Muffin :<

*Strangling noises off shot*

Fiorelii: Its all-right Princess... some times... people need strangling T^T;

Prisipiteen:
That's what Fritz says :<

Neyanna: Its all right Cene... come here? Give me a hug?


Prisipiteen: I've missed you Mashe ; ^ ;

Neyanna: I'm sorry sweetheart :< I missed you to!


Neyanna: I promise I wont leave you again :< *hugs*

Prisipiteen: I love you Mashe :> *hugs*

Fiorelii:
Shouldn't we... um... stop his Majesty... >.>


Muffin: OH KATHIEL YOU'RE SO FORCEFUL 8D <3
---


Terms:
Ebis - Uncle
Lhemis- Daddy
Mashe - Mummy
Cene: Angel Sweetheart(*Taf = Love rival XD for Kathys wife XD/Also a Changeling... Yeahhh hence wai Kathy wants to eat him -^- )

No comments:

Post a Comment