Tuesday 16 August 2011

This One does Post - A Photo Story - Post Office


 Prisipiteen: Lhemis!! we need to go!
Kathiel: Go? Go where?
Prisipiteen: To the post office! :o
Kathiel: But... Cene Shi... its such a hot day O__O.... Do we HAVE to go NOW?

Prisipiteen: *Cries* *DADDY-TAF WOULD HAVE TAKEN ME!!
Kathiel: FINE FINE!!! :O :O *panics* Why are we going?

Prisipiteen: *laughs* Oh! Lhemis!! You're SO silly XD. Ebis-Fritz says Mashe's at the post office!!
Kathiel: Oh.... he did... did he T^T....

Kathiel: Okay... But I don't think Mashe's going to be there yet! The Keeper only ordered her yesterday O_O
Prisipiteen: But EBIS SAID!!! DX
Kathiel: All-right! I didn't say we couldn't go! I just don't want you to get your hopes up! :<

Kathiel: Oh... I just realised... todays a sunday :<
Prisipiteen: sunn-dai? *mimics*
Kathiel: Post offices don't open on Sundays Cene Shi :<

Prisipiteen: *sad face* But... But! Mashe!! might be there!
Kathiel: I know... but we cant go today...

Kathiel: I'll take you tomorrow?
Prisipiteen: Promise? ; ^ ;
Kathiel: I promise Princess.

Omake:
Kathiel: Its.... too hot O___O
Prisipiteen: SILLY DADDY XD


Terms:
Ebis - Uncle
Lhemis- Daddy
Mashe - Mummy
(*Taf = Love rival XD for Kathys wife XD/Also a Changeling... Yeahhh hence wai Kathy wants to eat him -^- )

No comments:

Post a Comment